[Blindmath] all the ways blind can write math on the computer

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Wed Mar 13 22:24:40 UTC 2013

Tara,

You could use Microsoft word with MathType's equation editor.  You would
create the equations in Latex in the word document, and then turn them into
images with one MathType command.  You can also turn the MathType equation
images back into Latex with another MathType command.

You do not need voice recognition or optical character recognition.

This seems the simplest way to get mathematics in electronic form.

Regards
Louis Maher
713-444-7838
ljmaher at swbell.net