[Blindmath] relearning calculus

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Wed Mar 20 18:20:14 UTC 2013

When I like to buff up I go back to the books I learned it from on rfbd.  Of
course now I have to go to learning Ally but hey who's keeping track of all
those things.  I can tell you they have lots of text books though and if
you're a book learner who can learn by audible it no class needed.

With hat said a lot of the colleges like MIT and others now have their
courses you can audit on line.  You don't get the credits but you can watch
the class.

Ken