[Blindmath] Audio Calculus WAS Re: relearning calculus

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Wed Mar 20 21:03:47 UTC 2013

Yikes! I'm still a ways away from my own relearning of calculus... Gotta
get my grip on the braille codes and conceptualizing it all without
seeing it. I can't imagine doing it in audio only, though! Hm...

Now I want to ask how many can manage calculus with audio courses? I'm
suddenly curious. Also, I'm thinking that if I hear a bunch of other
people can do it, I'll get over my own struggles with conceptualizing
math and a couple of other things through audio. I prefer braille,
honestly, for many things, but have a feeling I limit my own resources
by whining when I'm trying to listen... /grin/

Tami