[Blindmath] University Math

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Wed May 1 08:44:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

I do not quite understand your question.

1. The source code can simply be written in a text editor and then
copied to the compiler window. Alternatively, the source code can be
written directly into the compiler window. Also, navigation while
reading the source code hasn't been a problem for me.
2. Once the program is compiled, a list of errors pop up. The errors
are accompanied by their respective line numbers, so one can easily go
to those lines and correct the errors. The program can then be easily
recompiled.
3. The executible file can be run using command prompt (that is what I
generally do), and it has worked fine in most of the cases. The output
can easily be read using JAWS.
4. I've had instances where I've had to work in teams. The source code
can easily be shared. A small problem that I sometimes face is when
other people use a different compiler (that I'm not very comfortable
using), which leads to small variations in the syntax. But, we've been
able to manage this, and it isn't really a big problem in my view.

As far as my experience goes, I've found all four of the steps above
quite accessible.

I've majorly used C++, so my knowledge is restricted to that. I'm not
sure if this is true for other languages and/or compilers.

Best,
--
-Kartik Sawhney,
Mob.: 91-9560953728