[Blindmath] Audio graphing calculator

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Fri May 17 16:08:53 UTC 2013

Respected sirs,
i am the student of bca and there is also subject called math exist in our class. So, i would also like to use the audiographing calculator in my notebook. So, it would be very best if you provide any podcast or audio demonstration about the audiographing calculator which is mostly used in computer.
Thanks in advance.
Raaju.