[Blindmath] graphing inequalities

Paula Hobley awesomepresence at paulahobley.com
Mon Nov 4 22:00:45 UTC 2013

Hi Maureen

How are you?  I am wondering if graphing information would be the best way
for the student to understand the concepts being taught.  Is there another
way that the student could record the information that needs to be recorded
in a non-visual way that would be more meaningful to the student?  In terms
of photographing the results, I personally have never really had much
success photographing information.  Again, this is a visual method that
would probably not have much value to the student.  Not knowing the topic or
the situation it is hard to give feedback, but I probably would be talking
to the teacher about ways of learning the information that are not visual
and would have more meaning to the student.

Cheers

Paula