[Blindmath] utube info about graphing

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Thu Nov 7 11:53:32 UTC 2013

HEY,

Can you guys tell me where I an get Braille Graph Paper??!!??
I am GOING to need some!
OMG!! WHO KNEW!
I'd like vendor and/or item # if possible

Also, are there good how-to's on using what my district calls
"Patty Paper" or semi-transparent wax paper for doing geometric
constructions?
Are there other / better blind ways to do constructions?

Ian