[Blindmath] graphing inequalities

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Mon Nov 18 05:13:00 UTC 2013

Rosanne,

I have purchased recently a few packets of the Embossed and the low-releif
graph paper out of curiosity, and my own desire to familliarize myself with
it and develop new skills for my impending return to school.

I was wondering if larger quantities could be purchassed?  I can forsee the
need for multiple sheets for a calculus or Linear Analysis class.

What about a "template" to emboss your own?

Ian