[Blindmath] superscript on an APEX question

Louis Bryant louis at braillesoft.net
Wed Oct 2 15:12:00 UTC 2013

Hi. I grew up with Nemeth all throughout school. I didn't know there were other formats being used for Math. And, right you are, I love your slogan, "Easy is hard", because it is. I test the same way, and enjoy it. I also have a small beta-testing team to test for bugs I didn't think of.
Another idea I thought about was for us to work together on different libraries or parts of the project to bring our ideas into one. What languages do you know? I'm used to C++ and C#. I'm trying to learn Java and even Objective-C.
Best, Louis