[Blindmath] IOS7 and math support

Andrew Stacey andrew.stacey at math.ntnu.no
Sun Oct 6 20:05:48 UTC 2013

I have some ePub3s with MathML in them if anyone would like to use them to try
out iBooks' accessibility.

This one is quite long, and the maths is graduate-level:

http://www.math.ntnu.no/~stacey/documents/diffloop.epub

This one is about quaternions (aimed at graphical programmers):

http://www.math.ntnu.no/~stacey/documents/Quaternion.epub

This one is about shaders in OpenGL programming (but still has some maths in
it):

http://www.math.ntnu.no/~stacey/documents/Shaders.epub

I create these from LaTeX source using a class that I've developed for
converting LaTeX documents into XHTML or ePub3 so I can make webpages, PDFs,
and ePub3s from the same source code.  The fact that iBooks has (some) support
for MathML was one of the reasons why I developed this.

Andrew Stacey