[Blindmath] IOS7 and math support

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sat Oct 5 19:08:40 UTC 2013

If you have an ePub with MathML, then I believe you can just load that
into IBooks. Load it into IBooks either by using iTunes data sharing or
may be simpler attach it to an email and send it to yourself, and open
the attachment using the IOS device and use the button for "Open in IBooks".

Unfortunately I do not have an ePub with MathML content to try this, but
I do hope that the math support extends to IBooks and that authors do
use MathML when inserting math into ePub files.

Michael Whapples