[Blindmath] IOS7 and math support

Andrew Stacey andrew.stacey at math.ntnu.no
Sun Oct 6 20:40:33 UTC 2013

They are available publicly but are very definitely in "alpha" stage.  They
work for me, and a few others have been using them, but there are still lots
of things that need ironing out.

As it is "alpha", it is not yet on CTAN.  I maintain it as a git repository on
github:

https://github.com/loopspace/latex-to-internet

(Is github accessible?  If not, I could make it available in other ways.)

When producing MathML, it currently uses the itex2mml program for actually
generating the MathML - at some point I intend removing this dependency.

Andrew