[Blindmath] IOS7 and math support

Ed Summers Ed.Summers at sas.com
Mon Oct 7 13:57:44 UTC 2013

Resources:
* Creating Accessible iBooks Textbooks in iBooksAuthor by the Nactional Center for Accessible Media - find it in the iBookstore
* Accessible EPUB3 by Matt Garrish - I think I got it from O'Reilly
* Matt also created a great set of guidelines and a check list for EPUB3 - google it.
* EPUB3 examples on idpf.org