[Blindmath] Mathematics for the Visually Impaired Book Now Downloadable

Stacy Rowe srowe at sightsavers.org
Mon Oct 7 17:39:01 UTC 2013

Thank you very much Susan for drawing peoples attention to this wonderful book. I am currently involved in a 'making maths accessible' consortium which was partly responsible for getting the book online. Key members of this group are currently working to make the book available in a variety of formats.

Sent from my IPhone

On 7 Oct 2013, at 17:42, "Susan Jolly" <easjolly at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. It is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of Sightsavers, unless specifically stated. Royal Commonwealth Society for the Blind. Incorporated under Royal Charter. Registered charity number: 207544 (England and Wales). Charity Registered in Scotland number: SC038110 Registered office: Grosvenor Hall, Bolnore Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 4BX, England. Contact number: +44(0)1444 446600