[Blindmath] FW: Recent posts from Design Science News

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Fri Oct 11 19:28:09 UTC 2013

As the person who wrote the blog post, I obviously do think it is bad news.
The only way Microsoft will fix it if users like the people who read this
list and use MathPlayer give them a call and complain. It is hard to
believe it would take even close to a person-day to fix the IE10 bug.
Without pressure to fix the bug from users, they aren't motivated to fix
their crash. So please call and don't assume someone else will do it --
everyone who cares needs to do it because they need to hear from lots of
people to make it a priority.

Neil Soiffer
SeniorScientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~