[Blindmath] MATLAB accessibility

Lindsay Yazzolino lindsay3.14 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 15:27:35 UTC 2013

Hi All, I'm wondering if anyone here knows whether the latest version
of MATLAB (R2013b) can be made to work with JAWS. I've tried time and
time again to follow the instructions for configuring JAWS and MATLAB
at https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/323327,
but can't for the life of me get it to work. I'm not sure where in the
sequence of steps things are breaking, but I'm wondering if perhaps
the problem could lie with this version of MATLAB? If not, any other
suggestions for getting MATLAB  to work are greatly appreciated. I
need to try and have it up and running ASAP, but have no clue what the
problem could be. I'm running Windows 7 and JAWS 13. Thanks!

Lindsay