[Blindmath] Research recruitment

Sean Tikkun jaquis at mac.com
Tue Apr 8 17:39:25 UTC 2014

Blindmath list,

	I have posted and endeavored to be an involved member of this community as best I can.  Now I am seeking help.  I have received permission to begin my pilot study for my dissertation, investigating the cognitive load of solving two-step algebra problems for the tactile learner.
I am seeking participants to 'test' my short 4 question quiz with a rating scale this spring.
I am also looking for students who are tactile learners who will be taking algebra next year. This will be my dissertation study. My goal is to get the largest sample I can within my time and financial constraints.
Any interested parties can visit or share the following link to my Google Form: bit.ly/vimath1

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.  Every participant means better strength to potential findings.

Sincerely,
Sean Tikkun
Fellow, National Leadership Consortium in Sensory Disabilities
Northern Illinois University

jaquis at me.com