[Blindmath] Creating braille math for a refreshable braille display

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Apr 24 04:06:50 UTC 2014

Hello all:
The OP of this thread was Bridget, who is who I work with to get
materials brailled, etc.
This topic came up because we have University Physics, 13th ed from
Bookshare and there are a lot of places where it just shows [equation
omitted] or a lot of the exercises are not written properly.
We were looking for a way to make this more accessible. She asked about
LaTeX to see if we could somehow fill in the missing portions of the
book, for example.

If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. Either
for how to make this process work, or of a version of this book that is
already brailled, or is in BRF format and can be read.
Thanks,