[Blindmath] Creating equations in documents

Wilson_KC Wilson_KC at asdk12.org
Thu Aug 28 17:33:58 UTC 2014

Do you have a Nemeth book?  On page 313 they show you the spacial arrangement of a fraction.  If you don't, I can try to explain it.

On one line and three spaces from margin, you would Braille out number sign with the number for the numerator.

On the next line below that, and one space to the left of that number sign  Braille sign for "th" then a series of dots 25 until the end of the number, then the number sign.  You are basically creating the fraction line spacially.

For the denominator: On the next line, and lining up your number sign just below the number sign in the numerator, again Braille a number sign then the number.