[Blindmath] I have some questions about Psych Statistics

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Fri Aug 29 06:33:22 UTC 2014

Hello. I am in my first year of my MSW. Since I did not previously take a Psych Stats course during my undergraduate studies, I am being required to take one now. I would really like to talk one on one with a couple of both totally blind and partially blind people who have taken Psych Stats. Please message me off list and we can exchange phone numbers. I have tutors for Psych Stats, but I really need to talk to another blind person to get an idea of their experiences, because it seems very intimodating. Thanks.
Chasity