[Blindmath] fonts for math type

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Fri Dec 5 17:31:57 UTC 2014

In the MathType ribbon, there is a "Format Equations" button. You can use
this to reformat all the equations in the document. See
http://www.dessci.com/en/support/mathtype/tips/wordformat.htm for more
information.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~