[Blindmath] iveo viewer and general advice

Dániel Hajas hajasdani at freemail.hu
Sat Dec 6 09:04:44 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I would like to ask three questions:

1.       Is Iveo viewer compatible with Windows 7? Someone in IT services
told me it is not but I don't think that is right.

2.       What are the websites, online magazines, podcast chanels etc I
should follow if I want to be up to date with assistive technology and
accessibility related info. I know forexample the ITD journal and a very few
podcasts such as Applewish. Science oriented sites would be ideal.

3.       Is there a nice LaTeX mailing list to discuss LaTeX related topics?
I of course know a couple of forums online and even found a few mailing
lists, but not sure which one is a general one I should sign up. Any
experience there?

Thanks a lot!

Daniel