[Blindmath] matrices.

kperry at blinksoft.com kperry at blinksoft.com
Wed Dec 17 11:18:57 UTC 2014

You can also enter the matrixes into the Orion  TI-84 and navigate them and
actually do row and Colum manipulations in the calculator.  Of course it
will solve them for you as well which is what your peers will most likely be
doing.  When I took Math 105 back in the day I did most of all my work in my
head but things have got lots better now days with things like Excel being
better and accessible Calculators like the Orion TI-84.  I just used the
Orion for an artificial intelligence class at Stanford online.  The class
uses Octave to do most of the code but I wanted to do some simple matrix
stuff quickly so I didn't have to do them in octave and I found the
calculator did it great.

Note I always have to put a disclaimer because I am project lead on the
Orion TI-84 so I have a slight bios towards it but I am 100% blind and do
use it as well.

Ken