[Blindmath] matricies.

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:28:50 UTC 2014

I agree that XL is very good at matrices and it's much easier to navigate one on the computer because you can go to the exact row column and sell you want to without getting all confused and lost on the page.and if you're going to have a really big one, the computer will also make more sense so that your matrix won't take up several brill pages.Plus, you probably wouldn't want to solve a really big one by hand.

Sabra Ewing