[Blindmath] Synthetic division algorithm

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:10:28 UTC 2014

I know this was discussed before,and I can read the algorithm just fine and all on the Internet, but I need some examples and help for how to work it.in other words, I need the algorithm in terms of a series of steps I should follow rather then and formula for him because I'm having trouble converting the formula to a series of steps.if you have these steps or you know of another place where I could read about them where the equations in numbers are in an accessible format, I would really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Sabra Ewing