[Blindmath] Synthetic division algorithm

Jonathon Yaggie jyaggi2 at uic.edu
Wed Dec 17 15:46:59 UTC 2014

If it is useful I can probably write out the algorithmic method for this.
On the previous posts on polynomial division did you read the write
up/examples I posted?  Was it useful?  Because If i were to write up
synthetic division examples it would look very similar (though simpler).

Jon Yaggie
EYH  Chicago Coordinator
UIC Mathematics