[Blindmath] LaTeX and Accessible Documents

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-blindmath at pcdesk.net
Fri Dec 26 22:47:00 UTC 2014

John,
I would have said definite no to your first option, right up until last
month when Window-Eyes started supporting MathML. Now though, that's a
possibility. I'll have to look into it and see if the license allows it
since this is an open source project, but it's a possibility.

The second option I hesitate on because of the open source nature of the
project. It's pretty well frowned upon to release things like Word
documents with open source projects.