[Blindmath] Jaws and MyMathLab Plus

Tamika Williams twilliams.jaguars at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 05:12:59 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody know how to enter a baseline in MyMathLab.
I do have the quick start guide for using MyMathLab with Jaws but I do
not see a symbol named baseline. I am solving a exponential expression
which uses 2 base variables with subscribts. Ex ample of the problem
is listed below.

Simplify the exponential expression using the product rule.
(p subscript 4 baseline q subscript 6) subscript 7

I know I apply the 7 to the exponents/subscripts but when entering I
am getting it wrong simply because of this baseline that is supposed
to fall in between the two expressions.

 If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated,

Tamika Williams