[Blindmath] Jaws and MyMathLab Plus

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 12:03:20 UTC 2014

Q is a baseline number. In the following example, 5 is a baseline number.

5 superscript 9

There is no special way to write baseline numbers (bases). All you have to
do is enter them into the expression. An example is:

Simplify using the product rule

(B superscript 4 C superscript 5) superscript 7

In this case, B and C are baseline numbers (bases). I would enter them into
Mathlab like this:

(B^4*C^5)^7