[Blindmath] Audio transcribing of Mathematics

Brian Richwine blrichwine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:10:57 UTC 2014

You'll want to check out the National Center for Accessible Media (NCAM)'s
Effective Practices for Description of Science Content within Digital
Talking books at:
http://ncam.wgbh.org/experience_learn/educational_media/stemdx

We use this site to train all of our alternate media editors on how to do
STEM description. It is a wonderful resource with many examples and a
straight forward description of the thinking process and describes
characteristics of a good description.

Hope it helps!
  Brian