[Blindmath] Decline of Spatial Math in Braille?

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 14 18:53:35 UTC 2014

Hi there,
I've used my electronic notetaker to create matrices, but I probably wouldn't use it for things like long division or writing out other problems where spatial positioning was concerned. I'm not sure how these would granslate into print, and it can be harder to follow on an electronic display. I'm interested to hear if others have had better luck with these types of problems. All things considered though, most of my math needs are met with a single-line, 40-cell display.
Sarah