[Blindmath] Need Math Teacher for Interview

Hernandez, Yared, CFB Yared.Hernandez at state.nm.us
Tue Jul 15 16:24:18 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, mathematicians!

My name is Yared Hernandez and I am a VR counselor with the New Mexico Commission for the Blind.  I have a consumer wanting to become a math teacher and she would like to interview a math teacher with a visual impairment before starting school this fall.  Would any of you be willing to be interviewed?  You can reply with your contact information at yared.hernandez at state.nm.us<mailto:yared.hernandez at state.nm.us>.  Thank you in advance!  Have a great day.

Yared Hernandez
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
NM Commission for the Blind - Las Cruces
575-524-6450 (work)
575-524-6455 (fax)