[Blindmath] LaTeX got mad or am I that silly?

Hajas Dániel hajasdani at freemail.hu
Wed Jul 16 20:16:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Nadir! Thanks a lot for the offer. It is kind of you but luckily I managed to create the document I needed with LaTeX.
Could be this BOM, as when I started a simple txt file it was all ok.
So what is this thing both George and Nadir mentioned about dot z? Is this in the error code for you? I didn't use anything like that when typing the code, nor JAWS reads that in the error msg.

Thanks,
Dan

Az iPhone készülékemről küldve/Sent from my iPhone.