[Blindmath] Math ML

Noble,Stephen L. steve.noble at louisville.edu
Sat Jun 7 14:58:37 UTC 2014

There's an "enterprise mode" setting in IE11 that, when set, should allow MathPlayer to work in some, but not all, pages which contain MathML. I don't have access to any machines running IE11, so I cannot test it myself. I believe this works in a similar way to the "compatibility view" setting which is available in IE10. For instance, when I set IE10 to compatibility view, MathPlayer will run on some pages containing MathML, although it will crash on others due to a bug. There are more details here:
http://news.dessci.com/2013/10/microsoft-cripples-display-math-ie10-11.html

--Steve Noble
steve.noble at louisville.edu
502-969-3088