[Blindmath] Request for Statistics and Graphic Calculator

Jennifer Benelli jbenelli at smcoe.org
Wed Jun 11 16:02:33 UTC 2014

Dear Listers  and Graphic Calculator users;

I couldn't reach the high school AP Statistics Teacher before summer break.
If I need to practice using a graphic Calculator before August 2014,
what formulas or skills do you recommend I should practice to be ready for my class?

More boradly, has anyone among this community, found a list or resource that I could use this summer to become more proficient in using a graphic calculator?

Thanks,
Jeni Benelli