[Blindmath] Screen Magnification Survey: Seeking Participation

Jeffrey Wilson jeff.adams.wilson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 19:44:38 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am a Ph.D. student at North Carolina State University researching
interaction techniques with screen magnification tools. I have created a
short 27 question survey on screen magnification usage and am in need of
participants.

If you have a visual impairment and use (or have used) screen magnification
tools, taking this survey only takes a few minutes and could greatly
benefit my research. To participate, follow the link below to the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_QJ7vczMWNZfHWBsxAFjpYfXvyG_d8HsKW6WOsfG1z4/viewform

Feel free to pass this survey around to your friends, colleagues, etc. The
more participation, the better. Any feedback from the community is welcome.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Jeff Wilson