[Blindmath] help

sabra1023 sabra1023 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 17:36:35 UTC 2014

Yes, I think the test is reasonable. You could try a combination of describing the graphs, and either using a vinyl covered with a piece of paper or some hot glue or string or something to make the graphs. You could just tell him what the shape of the graph was and name some points on the graph. That way, he could get the slope and get the equation of the line. Or, you could use some tactile graphing paper or one of those rubber boards with squares on it to make a graph for him and he could find the intercepts. Then he could tell you his answers or however he records. If he has to make a graph, he could either use that rubber board with some strings and thumbtacks and just take a picture of it, or he could write down a description of The graph  would look like. The description should include the shape of the graph, important points that would be on the graph, intercepts, asymptotes, and other relevant information.