[Blindmath] Accessible introduction to Statistics preffiberely with R

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Sat Mar 15 17:22:25 UTC 2014

Hi, I can recommend two ways to convert Latex to html/MathML.  Michael
Whapples wrote a step by step tutorial on translating Latex to html/MathML
on the Access2Science site:
http://www.access2science.com/latex/tutorial_txht.xhtml

There is also a Windows application on the market that does a surprisingly
good job of converting Latex to Word files where equations are MathType
objects.
http://www.chikrii.com/products/tex2word/tex-to-word/
This application is relatively inexpensive, around $50 I believe. The Word
files are directly readable by several means and can also be converted by
MathType to a MathPage with math in MathML.  You also need MathType, which
also costs around $50 academic price - but many US universities have site
licenses.

John Gardner