[Blindmath] anyone heard of 3-D printing?

Sean Tikkun jaquis at mac.com
Sun Mar 30 15:50:46 UTC 2014

There are several of us out here in the research world exploring potential uses.  I know of at least 3 schools for the blind that have 1 or 2 and are also exploring things.  For my part I'm making math manipulatives, here is a link to my recent addition for triangle geometry: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:274051

I first saw one myself while visiting NFB in Baltimore almost two years ago now!

Your Friend,
Sean R. Tikkun
Website: www.seantikkun.net
E-mail: jaquis at me.com