[Blindmath] anyone heard of 3-D printing?

Ian Chris ianchris.serve at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:13:22 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I guess there is a lot of conversation on this topic but i want to know a
few things that i have understood. from the VI per se one has to have  a 3d
model of the object that needs to be sent to the printer. I am referring to
all model making softwares such as CATIA the PRO E or the Solid works
types. And then it is sent for printing to the printer. I am curious to
know the resources that are available at an individuals disposal to manage
this task on his / her own.

The college or university may be equipped with such kind of resource and
hence the utilization of this printer for our needs is a question to me.

can anyone share ideas if my understanding is right or wrong.

Warm Regards

Ian