[Blindmath] Division of Polynomials

Jonathon Yaggie jyaggi2 at uic.edu
Mon May 5 19:20:38 UTC 2014

I think unfortunately in many cases such as this, we use visual
representations because we are lazy.  The visual method is much more
compact and has a nice organization of data.  As mentioned privately to
Sabra, if it helps I have a written out example from my MA thesis of the
algorithm.  If people want it, I can rewrite it to be more generally
accessible (it is intended for graduate algebra level).   I can give it in
either pdf or latex as preferred.

Jon Yaggie
EYH Volunteer Coordinator
UIC Mathematics