[Blindmath] I'm Dying Here

Dániel Hajas via Blindmath blindmath at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 05:16:27 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Just could not miss a comment on what Maureen said with regards the
communication. I seriously can not stand when some of the lecturers are
saying especially my favourite 'You move this guy here upstairs.'. I mean...
come on!
If you are a researcher you could really put the effort in saying substitute
the variable x, y into the expression in the numerator...

Anyway, just a comment.

Take care everyone.
Dan