[Blindmath] Standard Deviation Question

Joseph Lee joseph.lee22590 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 00:26:21 UTC 2014

Hi,
Hmmm, I think I know what went wrong: a lot of times, statistics requires
that you look closely at what is being asked. Statistics, like any other
mathematics disciplines, requires careful attention to detail and wording.
In this case, the question asked about "faster time", which in this case
means earlier times. Do not worry about Z-scores now and your brain being
"fried" - it might be wrong impression you've got somehow that "faster time"
meant later times.
Cheers,
Joseph