[Blindmath] Embosser Formatting

McNamee, Bridget mcnameeb at wit.edu
Wed Nov 12 13:14:25 UTC 2014

Hello,
I use a Juliet Pro 60 with Scientific Notebook and Duxbury and I am having difficulty with formatting the margins and page breaks.  I've tried changing settings in both the document and the embosser but nothing seems to stick.  If anyone has any step-by-step formatting instructions and things to consider when formatting Nemeth, or if you can point me in the right direction to find this information, I would really appreciate it.
Thank You,
Bridget

Bridget McNamee
Assistant Director of Disability Services
Wentworth Institute of Technology
550 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
http://www.wit.edu/counseling/Disability
@witdisability