[Blindmath] SVG figures and embosser

John Gardner gardnerj at onid.orst.edu
Sat Nov 22 04:07:11 UTC 2014

Daniel, you are probably right that a contrast setting of 1 was not quite
enough.  Try 10.  If your problem is a slightly gray background, 10 should
be enough to suppress it.

As for a SVG Viewer, you can get IVEO Viewer from the ViewPlus web site, and
it is free.  An SVG that has not been enhanced with IVEO authoring software
will not be audio-active, but it should still print just fine to your Max.
In IVEO Viewer it will automatically scale to whatever paper is set.  You
can also zoom and pan to emboss portions.

Good luck.