[Blindmath] reading latex

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 8 15:24:31 UTC 2014

Hi Sofia,
As others have mentioned, you'll need to get the original LaTeX (.tex) files from your instructor. From there, you can read them with JAWS, or open them in Duxbury (if you have it installed) and translate the file into Braille. From there, you can emboss the file, or save it as a .brf file to transfer to a Braille notetaker or read with a Braille display.
HTH,
Sarah