[Blindmath] My R extension work: beta testers wanted

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Sun Sep 28 07:48:29 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've been working on a project for making it even easier to get the output we might want from R.
It took a setback earlier this year, but after attending the main R conference in Los Angeles in early July, I have found a way to get my ideas moving again.

I'm looking for people that fall into either of two groups:

1.       People willing to look at a single html page that describes a single variable using a large number of descriptive statistics, graphs and a few not quite standard hypothesis tests, or

2.       People that already have R installed that want to see how the html page is generated on the fly.

In either case, please email me off list at a.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz<mailto:a.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz> and I will send full instructions back to you.

Thanks for your support,
Jonathan