[Blindmath] Statistics Z Tables

Alastair Irving alastair.j.irving at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:23:39 UTC 2014

Hi

The reason people use tables is that there isn't a nice formula for the
area under that curve, as the integral can't be evaluated in terms of
elementary functions.

I suggest you ask someone to produce you tables in a format your happy
with.  I don't think it would be difficult to make them in Excel, for
example.  Alternatively set up an Excel spreadsheet, (or similar), in
which you can input the value you're interested in in one cell and get
the answer in the next.

HTH

Alastair