[Blindmath] Replacement for Windows Calculator

Jeremy jeremy.richards7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:00:00 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I just discovered a nice little feature of this Quick Calculator
application. If one enters lots of calculations, and if one would like to
save a record of one's calculations, one can simply use the JAWS cursor to
right-click on a calculation with its subsequent result, and a few options
will show such as copy the calculation, copy the result, copy all
calculations, etc. This is kinda cool for itemizing and saving to text file
a record of your session's calculations. <Smile>.

Again, thanks Tim for taking the time to post your great suggestion. (Thumbs
up).

JR