[Blindmath] Looking for a particular type of person to ask questions

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 00:55:37 UTC 2015

I'm not expecting a 100% grass. I'm expecting a good enough grass though to get started learning outside of class. Sometimes I leave class with a 0% grasp on the material. Somehow, I was paying attention, but I didn't learn anything.this even happens when I ask questions. Even though I remember the answers to my questions,and I remember what went on in the class, I can't do the problems. I don't know why this is though. I can literally played back the entire class in my head.I even tried recording a class before and listening again, but it didn't help because I already remembered everything that happened anyways. I didn't get anything off of the recording that I didn't remember.so if I pay attention, remember everything that happens, and ask questions, why can't I do the problems until I go to tutoring?it would be good if in tutoring I could ask questions about what I already learned instead of having to learn everything from scratch.

Sabra Ewing